Lancôme x John Lewis GWP

05/05/2017
Lancôme x John Lewis GWP

If you’ve been reading my blog for a while you already know I am a big fan of a gift with purchase, it’s the perfect time to stock up on your favourites and to get to try out some luxury sample (and sometimes full sized!) items from brands before investing. Lancôme have a Lancôme x John Lewis GWP and have added a slight twist to the usual ‘with any 2 items’, this time they have created 14 different bundles to choose from and each one comes with a free gift which includes:

Creme Mousse Comfort Cleanser (125ml)
Cils Boosters (5.5ml)
Hypnose Mascara (2ml)
1 x Muslin Cloth
Hydrazen Day Cream (15ml)
Hydrazen Night Cream (15ml)

I picked out the Lancôme Advanced Genifique Yeux Light Pearl Eye Illuminator Concentrate and Hypnôse Mascara bundle as now I am 30 I am really conscious of my eye area starting to show signs of ageing and I’ve heard amazing things about this eye product (and I’ve done my research!) it also comes with the iconic Hypnôse mascara which I would love to say I am excited to use but my Mum has already nabbed this as it’s her absolutely favourite!

You can check out all the Lancôme x John Lewis GWP bundles here, the free gift with purchase is available now and Lancôme are running it on a ‘first come first served’ basis so be quick!

I’d love to know if you pick up a bundle or have a favourite Lancôme product you can recommend!

Disclaimer: Content featured on everinmay.com may result in a payment should a sale occur, you can find out more about affiliate marketing here.

18 responses to “Lancôme x John Lewis GWP”

1. Lancome have some really good products. I need to check their bundles and I’m sure I can pick something for myself too.

2. hann182014 says:

This looks great. I do love a gift with purchase

3. I am like you and love to get a gift with a purchase, I will have to pop in and have a look and give myself a little treat x

4. I love Lancome Mascaras, what a great little set to get with some new bits to try! I haven’t tried the original Hypnose mascara, but the Hypnose Drama is in my top three mascaras ever!

5. Getting a free gift with purchase is such a great way to try out products! These Lancome bundles look fantastic!

6. MAdeeha says:

Ooh I love free gifts with purchases. This is very thoughtful and well put together gift.

7. What a fab GWP – these are a great way of trying a few products from one brand. I love Lancome Mascara but I haven’t tried much of their skincare before.

8. alisonrost says:

I love it when brands do little giveaways like this! Lancome has some really terrific products It’s such a wonderful way for customers to try out their products without committing to a full-sized bottle.

9. Dannii says:

What a great little gift set. I love getting products like this to try – I have found some of my favourite products that way.

10. stephanie says:

I do love a GWP and it looks like you get some great Lancôme products in this one x

11. Rebecca Smith says:

I love a good GWP, this looks like a fab gift set

12. Leah LS says:

I too am a huge gift with purchase fan! Lancomes are always great x

13. Becca says:

This definitely looks like a gift set I could make use of 🙂 x

14. I’m OK for most things at the moment, otherwise I’d be very tempted by a couple of these bundles!

15. Wow, these are a beautiful set and I want this as a gift for my birthday!

16. cheskaaanels says:

What beautiful blog photography!!! So clear and clean cut! I love the bundle here!

17. Whitney Abigail says:

That bundle looks fab, I want to try some of their products. Photography is so clean and sleek x

18. Who doesn’t like free gifts! Lancôme is a brand I have heard off but not used. I think I need to take advantage of the free gift offer though!