Hi girlies! Today I have my Summer Beauty Wishlist for you, I haven’t done a proper shop in ages so I am desperate to have a bit of a splurge and these are the things that have caught my eye! Links and details after the jump…
1. MAC Is Beauty Lipstick in Reel Sexy £15.50: A beautiful coral-orange for Summer, I’m totally in love with it and plan to go and have a little swatch when this collection hits counter on the 6th (I have a feeling that day will be expensive!!)
2. Bobbi Brown Eyebrow Brush £22.50: Hands down the best eyebrow brush I’ve ever used, because it’s a bit coarser than others it really works the product in and makes your brows look full but natural. I’ve had mine for about 5 years (yikes!) so it’s definitely time to repurchase!
3. Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess £47: IT’S HERE! Finally my absolute favourite perfume is out, repackaged and according to Estee Lauder the scent is the same as last year, I had a little sniff in store and I thought it was a bit softer, not as overpoweringly coconut and a bit more citrusy than last years (it smelt more like the old Bronze Goddess to me!) and I LOVE that. I think I will pick it up from House of Fraser (who I linked) because they have it in their promo for just £42.30 🙂
4. Guerlain My Terracotta Bronzing Powder £37.50: I finally accepted my Guerlain bronzer was dead about a month ago (I had been using the same one for about 4 years- gross I know but it’s impossible to finish!) For more of a shimmery look I am loving the Barry M Radiant Bronzer but this is my holy grail matte bronze, now in limited edition packaging (a silicone removable cover which is turquoise for blondes and coral for brunettes) it is the perfect mixture of warm and cool tones, it looks amazing both on pale skin and tanned skin and lasts forever!
5. KNEIPP Pure Bliss Mineral Bath Salt £7.95: I tried the bath foam of this and absolutely loved it, it made me feel all chilled out and sort of like I had been to a spa so I thought I would pick up the salts too for an extra treat on pamper night! If you haven’t tried the bath oils/foams or salts from KNEIPP before then seriously DO IT, they are seriously high quality and as good (if not better!) than a lot of the high end ones!
6. Shu Uemura Eyelash Curlers £20: Standard blogger fare here but I have gone and lost mine and my lashes feel (and look) so sad without them! I’ve tried a few others recently but really nothing compares to these, my only gripe is that the limited edition gold ones are now long gone #firstworldproblems
7. Bobbi Brown Face and Body Bronzing Powder in Ibiza Tahiti £34: How beautiful is this bronzer duo? You can mix the shades to custom make your own perfect bronze shade which I really like! It’s supposed to be for face and body and I am a big fan of more orangey tones for brightening up my complexion, I think it’s limited edition too so I will have to grab one quick!
8. Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Shimmering Nudes Eyeshadow Palette £44: Confession time, I’m not the biggest pre-made palette fan! I have a few I really like (the stila blush one is amazing and I do like the new eyeshadow ones too) but in general I like to mix and match. That being said when I swatched this in-store I fell in love with all the shades, it truly looks like the perfect holiday palette, smokey bronze shades and plenty of neutrals too, the brush is great quality as well! Have a little swatch in-store and let me know what you think of this one. (and let me know if you have any must have palette recommendations!)
There you have it, my current wish list- I am sure this will grow as the Summer months arrive, damn on the new releases!
Let me know if you have any favourites and what is on your wish list too!