I am always on the hunt for new accessories, especially now I am moving towards a more streamlined wardrobe, I find accessories make or break my outfits and I wanted to share with you five things I have been loving for spring/summer!
- H&M Sunglasses / £6.99 I chose these sunglasses as I was looking for something a little bit brighter for Spring, the majority of my glasses are dark brown or black and I am not a massive fan of coloured frames on me so they seemed perfect. They are a pale nude tortoiseshell and they still have hints of brown in them but they definitely feel a bit more bold than my usual sunglasses. I think they are amazing quality for the price too and the round frame is slightly oversized which is very flattering on my face shape!
- Topshop Solar Plexus Chakra Necklace / £10 I never imagined I would wear a necklace with a black thread as a chain but this really stood out to me in store. The shape is so beautiful and it’s meant to increase confidence and self assurance which I don’t totally know if I believe but I like the idea of it! I wear this alot with black high neck clothing and it makes it look like it’s part of the top/dress which I love.
- Embroidered headband /£18 I picked this up in Spitalfields and I got one for my Mum too as they are beautifully made and the girl was an absolute joy to talk to. If you get a chance to check them out in person or online let me know what you think. I think it’s a beautiful way to hide less than fresh hair or if you want a summer statement piece to keep your hair off your face in the hotter weather.
- ASOS festival earrings / £6 Ah I just knew I had to add these to my basket when they popped up in the new in section, damn you ASOS and your amazing jewellery! I love this design, it feels quite Spanish to me I’m not sure why?I hav e been wearing them with my hair up and when I am wearing brighter colours as they seem to compliment that look a lot. I think these are a great alternative to hoops and because they are quite ‘bold’ you can just pop them on and look instantly done, lazy accessorising at it’s best!
- H&M Sandals / £9.99 I picked these up because the colour was just too beautiful to ignore, this purple/red/pink is one of those shades that looks different depending on the skintone or lighting and I just love that, I think they are perfect for adding a pop of colour to a plain outfit and the colour makes them great for evening flats in the summer/on holiday. I’ve already gone back for the mustard yellow and snakeskin versions!
So that’s my five things: spring/summer accessory edition, would you like to see some more five things posts like this?
I’d also love to see what you’ve been buying for Spring/Summer so let me know in the comments!