Lush Bath Oil Picks

Lush Bath Oil Picks

So I had a bit of a Lush splurge recently and picked up some of the mini bath oils. I’ll be honest, these are quite new to me, I’ve always been a big fan of the bath melts but these are mini soft oils that are big enough for just one bath. You pop the bath oil under running water and it dissolves pretty quickly in the water.

Now as aesthetically pleasing as these are, I haven’t found this translates once they are actually in the bath (at least not to the same degree as a bath bomb!) but I have found I prefer these to bath bombs now.

This is because the softening properties of these are incredible, along with the scent which I’ve found is 100% stronger than bath bombs and really lingers on the skin. I also like that these are just £2, I love a pampering treat as much as the next person but I do kind of resent that some bath bombs are hovering close to the £4 mark for just one baths worth of product.

I picked up 4 of the oils: Flowers Barrow, Sun, Furze and Happy Thoughts. I would say that Flowers Barrow was my absolute favourite, the scent is just absolutely beautiful and it made my skin silky soft, I don’t think I have ever had such a relaxing bath experience. I’ll definitely be picking up some more of these, what can I say, I’m hooked!

Share:

13 Comments

1. 25/05/2017 / 2:56 pm

I’ve not tried any of LUSH’s bath oils yet, but I’ve definitely been tempted because of the price! I might pick one up soon to see how soft it’ll make my skin – I imagine it’s so relaxing to just pop one of these in the bath

Steph – http://www.nourishmeblog.co.uk

2. 26/05/2017 / 11:37 am

Oh I do love the smell of lush products, my daughter is a huge fan!

3. 26/05/2017 / 4:57 pm

I used to always use lush bath oils but I have since found something which makes my skin even softer x

4. 26/05/2017 / 5:02 pm

I do love lush products although I have not used the oils before. They must smell heavenly.

5. 26/05/2017 / 8:44 pm

The flowers barrow sounds lush and the price point is perfectly reasonable 🙂 x

6. 26/05/2017 / 9:12 pm

I tried one of their oils and I was really impressed with them, I wasn’t sure how it would work or if I would be a fan but definite this plesently surprised. I must try these as well.

7. Anonymous
    27/05/2017 / 9:15 am

These Lush oil picks looks wonderful. Not seen them yet. £2 is a great price and you certainly wouldn’t feel any guilt for adding one to your shopping basket. Lush products are so nice, and a Lush bath is always so special. I’ll be looking out for these next time I do some Lush shopping.

• Jen
      27/05/2017 / 9:18 am

Just to say that the above comment is from me, Jen, at Fuss Free Living 😉

8. 27/05/2017 / 6:27 pm

I like the sound of these oil based products to the regular bath bombs. It looks like is dispenses just about the right amount of oil as I tend to put too much in! Elinor x

9. 27/05/2017 / 10:18 pm

I think I will definitely have to give the Lush bath oils a try, especially as they are so affordable

10. 28/05/2017 / 8:16 pm

I haven’t heard of the bath oils! I must be living under a rock. I’ll have to check them out!

11. 29/05/2017 / 2:38 pm

I haven’t had a nice long soak in the bath for agesssss! I’d love to try these bath oils, as I love any product from Lush <3 x

12. 30/05/2017 / 9:51 am

I’ve not known of these until now and I love that the scent lingers longer than a bath bomb. Can’t wait to check them out.