Autumn TV Favourites

Autumn TV Favourites

AUTUMN TV FAVOURITES

There are a lot of different reasons as to why Autumn is my favourite time of year, but number one for me is that it is the start of all my favourite shows coming back after the Spring/Summer break. I actually bought a Smart T.V when I moved which is pretty snazzy (if you’re interested in investing in a new 4K tv then you should check out the Panasonic UHD 4K TV). It seemed like a good investment as I am quite a homebody and I do like to watch a lot of different TV, especially on Netflix and Amazon Prime. As the nights draw in I love to put on my snuggliest PJ’s, grab a humongous hot chocolate and settle down to catch up with my autumn tv favourites!

I do have quite eclectic taste when it comes to T.V, I love everything from Aquarius to Good Witch, but the one thing I have been looking forward to over everything else is Once Upon A Time. It’s one of those shows that everyone in my family loves and it’s nice that my Mum and I can actually agree on one man that she’d be ok with me marrying (Hook, f.y.i) It’s on Netflix which is one of the reasons why I invested in a smart tv as it means I can watch Netflix and Amazon without having to faff about with a hdmi wire (which btw my Mum tripped over and ended up with a broken wrist – only in our family!)

If you haven’t got yourself a Netflix account yet, you can set one up here, they usually have new customer deals there too. I also really love Amazon prime for films (here’s the link), they tend to rotate the films included in the prime membership which does mean you get a bit more choice than on the U.K Netflix.

I’d love to know what shows are your autumn tv favourites, oh and please tell me I am not the only one kinda sad TVD is coming to an end (but kinda relieved too as it wasn’t the same without Elena…)

This post was written in collaboration with Panasonic, view my disclaimer here.

Share:

27 Comments

1. 13/10/2016 / 10:45 am

I watch OUAT too, but as the seasons go in I’m finding I get less interested! I’m at the point where it’s all about Frozen and I’m so done with it. I’m powering through though to see if it gets better. I’m pretty obsessed with TVD too – I can’t wait to see the final series but at the same time I don’t want to, if that makes sense? I’ve been catching up on Bake Off and Stranger Things at the moment, and they’re both fab

Steph – http://www.nourishmeblog.co.uk

2. 13/10/2016 / 1:01 pm

ouat, I couldn’t get into. I do find that come Autumn so much good t.v. is on, people are more likely to be around due to them cold evenings lol x

3. 13/10/2016 / 4:04 pm

Netflix seem to have added a lot of great stuff this Autumn. I also really love that mug!

4. 13/10/2016 / 4:41 pm

I have a smart TB too, means I can watch my favourite Netflix shows a lot easier, I’m currently hooked on Narco’s x

5. 13/10/2016 / 7:57 pm

We seem to have run out of things to watch at the moment – not sure how we have managed it, must get digging on Amazon and Netflix.

6. 13/10/2016 / 9:50 pm

I stopped watching TVD a while back, but I did enjoy the first couple of series! Definitely a big fan of Netflix watching on cold Autumn nights.

7. nicol
    13/10/2016 / 10:14 pm

ive been binging on tv series on netflix. there’s a lot i haven’t seen it yet

8. 13/10/2016 / 10:15 pm

I can’t wait to get comfy and binge on some shows next to the fireplace this year. I may have to watch an episode or two of Once Upon a Time to see if I like it.

9. 13/10/2016 / 10:44 pm

Once upon a time is one of the next shows on my wish list. I’m currently working through Daredevil after the whole Jessica Jones/ Luke Cage hype x

10. 13/10/2016 / 11:03 pm

Netflix has some amazing things on it at the moment. I have watched so many seasons on their haha

11. 14/10/2016 / 5:59 pm

I don’t have Netflix but this time of year I always stay in more so I may have to invest xx

12. 14/10/2016 / 8:29 pm

I don’t have Netflix but I have bough Game of Thrones box set as my starter for ten!

13. 14/10/2016 / 9:34 pm

I hardly watch any tv as I work full time and any spare time is spent blogging and with family. I do love to snuggle on the sofa with a rug on the rare occasions that I do watch tv.

14. 14/10/2016 / 10:20 pm

Thanks to Netflix I’m so behind on current tv shows lol. Sorry to hear about your mom’s fall. That also sounds like something that would happen to me XD

Mili | Sharmtoaster

15. 15/10/2016 / 12:25 pm

I love settling down to watch a good series and one I have loved recently is called ‘Trapped’ it is an Icelandic police series,it is in Icelandic but there are subtitles and it is very easy to follow.
    If you are a tad squeemish about dead bodies, then I wouldnt!
    I loved it 🙂

16. 15/10/2016 / 3:26 pm

I love that mug – jealous vibes! I’m a big fan of a load of TV series that are making a reappearance this Autumn!

17. 15/10/2016 / 4:02 pm

I’m a big fan of Netflix and spend more time watching that than I do regular TV x

18. 15/10/2016 / 4:03 pm

We have the Amazon Firestick and it is pretty good, though they do need to update it much more regularly than they do.

19. 15/10/2016 / 4:23 pm

I love Netflix, I want wait for the new Gilmore girls x

20. 15/10/2016 / 5:29 pm

I must admit I have not used Netflix but I’m on SKY so I guess we get most things on there anyway.

21. 16/10/2016 / 7:40 pm

I love Netflix and Amazon Prime, we watch a lot of TV through them now! I’ve been waiting all year for season 3 of The Fall on the Beeb, and I’m also enjoying season 2 of Lucifer on Amazon Prime.

22. 16/10/2016 / 8:57 pm

I love hibernating with some good shows in winter. I’m enjoying nashville at the moment x

23. 16/10/2016 / 10:42 pm

My tv tends to be the four main channels. I loved National Treasure and am already hooked on The Missing.